Content Management Librarian, Georgia Regents University, Full-time
Reese Library of Georgia Regents University invites applications for the position of Content Management Librarian. The primary focus of this non-tenure track faculty position is the management of content, including metadata, collection development, acquisitions, cataloging, and serials. The position serves as chair of the unit, supervising one Serials and Electronic Resources Librarian, one Special Collections and Campus Archives Librarian, and two full-time staff members.
- American Library Association (ALA)-accredited Master’s degree in library science
- Minimum of three years professional post-MLS experience
- Prior experience with metadata standards in a digital environment, such as RDA, EAD, FRBR
- Management experience
- Collection Development experience
- Experience with the Ex Libris Voyager system and the EBSCO discovery tool
- Ability to generate and analyze statistical reports and make evidence-based recommendations
- Evidence of ability to meet university standards in librarianship, publication, research, and service
- Reference experience
Benefits include health package, TIAA/CREF, and retirement options. Salary and rank will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Review of applications begins immediately and continues until position is filled. Applicants should submit letter of interest, curriculum vitae, and names of three professional references to the website below.
Applicants should submit a letter of interest, curriculum vitae, and names of three professional references online at www.georgiahealth.edu/facultyjobs/. Georgia Regents University is an AA/EEO/Equal Access/ADA Employer and a Tobacco-Free institution.